Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SHOCK!!
Shwetha: hi
KIRAN: hi..wait.. for a moment.. let me drink cofee
Shwetha: ..ok
KIRAN: be here...dont go away
Shwetha: ok..ya
chinnu.. today also..im suffering..
so.. i think i could nt come to midnight talk...
still.. im having fever and throat infection ..
My.. god.. to drink a cup of coff how long .....u take
SHOCK!!
I will, b here 10 mins only...
pls come ya
SHOCK!!
KIRAN: hi
Shwetha: thank god
KIRAN: r u taking rest or nt?
Shwetha: ya..
bt not getting recovery..
KIRAN: i think u drunk somewhere cold water..?
any ice cream..?
Shwetha: ....
hw u know?
KIRAN: i mean fever ...
Shwetha: ya.. today mrng i took icecream...
KIRAN: hey
Shwetha: so fever came again..
KIRAN: why....?
Shwetha: wat'''Y?
KIRAN: while u r suffering frm fever...
y u ate ice ?
chilly girl
Shwetha: ya.... that was the mistake i ve done
i saw thart frm fridge.. so i couldnt control..
my self
KIRAN: Oh..god.. save me.!
u hav tabs.?
tablets..?
Shwetha: y u scold me.. mummy is scolding me since mrng.. nw u too
KIRAN: because... u r my best lovely friend... i cant tollerate u suffering ....
its not scold...
Shwetha: ok... nw Im alright..little..
KIRAN: its.. just..my ...
Shwetha: so.. i couldnt come tonight...
wat u say?
KIRAN: ya.. i think i miss u one night.. but more than our talk.. health is wealth...
na
Shwetha: bt i cant be wth out our talk....
KIRAN: i knw... i also.. if i were in ur home.. i didnt allowed u to talk in net and.. caring u..sitting all night for u...
in ur bed...
and caring u
Shwetha: mm...
bt I will try to come.. ok?
KIRAN: why
ok
so.. u gone college 2day?
Shwetha: today is holi
KIRAN: Holi..?
Shwetha: holiday
KIRAN: Oh..!
Shwetha: tube...
KIRAN: Light?
Shwetha: ya..
u
KIRAN: :D
Shwetha: so.. u r getting ready to see match..no?
KIRAN: its 9:30
nt nw
Shwetha: oh...
my fav hero michael clarke
and lee
KIRAN: So ur friend.. sent offline mesg.. (she ya ur friend from coiamb..)
Shwetha: ..?
KIRAN: I pray Bret lee may get injury and.. dont play
Shwetha: (X)
KIRAN: and indian batsmans hit boundries..sixes...
Shwetha: oh.. haritha..
i talked her evening
KIRAN: ya haritha...
Shwetha: she is looking so young..
KIRAN: she is very far from u?
Shwetha: she sent me her pic
KIRAN: shw me..
Shwetha: i didnt save it
KIRAN: hw can i believe u
Shwetha: u ask..
KIRAN: ok
let it b
Shwetha: wat..?
KIRAN: pic
u didnt saved
Shwetha: ya..
i delete it..suddenly..
bcos..
she told me she will gv her album id trro
KIRAN: ok..
Shwetha: (X)
KIRAN: so u also didnt shown ur face..
Shwetha: i send my grp pic.. as usual...
i dont hv any single pic
KIRAN: as i m single in pic..
Shwetha: to day u r enquiring me a lot......
KIRAN: plz take rest sweta...
Shwetha: angry...?
y?
KIRAN: No.. u r thinking differnt way..
Shwetha: i know.. i can imagine...
KIRAN: thts due to ur illness
Shwetha: chinntuuuu
y r u killing me..
then i will cry
KIRAN: ya.. wn i had fever.. my friend disha asked many things..
Shwetha: who..?oh that bloddy disha
KIRAN: i said so.. as u.. because... at tht moment.. i have lack of rest...
Shwetha: go to hell Dishaaaa
I hate ur frnd
KIRAN: old friend..
why..
Shwetha: old is gold no?
KIRAN: if u introduce ur friend.. to me.. i accept them with love...
na...
Shwetha: bt i cant...
ok.. Im stupid.. silly...
KIRAN: u r my sweetest friend..
i dot talk to disha...i promise...
Shwetha: no.. u go wth ur Dissshaaa
KIRAN: let her fo
let her go.. anywhere
Shwetha: mmm....
r u there
KIRAN: ya..
Shwetha: wat r u doing
thinking
?
KIRAN: thinking what to say
ur my breath ya...
Shwetha: dont cool ..me..
KIRAN: as u can live without water.. u cant live a minute,..without breath
i am feeling my breath is stucking..!
Shwetha: nw scientist Kiran...
KIRAN: dont talk so..
Shwetha: u r typing and deleting
KIRAN: ya... if i talk something.. u think i am trying to praise u..
wat i tell i cant think..
Shwetha: no...da.. just ..kidding.
Im sorry..
KIRAN: No.. i m crying..
let me cry today...
SHOCK!!
Shwetha: My god....Why...?
PLS....
DONT ..
DONT...
AM I HURT U..?
KIRAN: No.. no..
Shwetha: PLS.. YA...
KIRAN: u r not a rock.. ur flower.. wat ya u think flowers hurts..?
Shwetha: CHINTU...MY PUPPY.. MY DARLING...
KIRAN: puppy means.. dog? No..no.. i am nt dog.
Shwetha: ok...
Im the dog..
u r my owner
KIRAN: sweeta...
Shwetha: chintuuu
KIRAN: we r friends.. like twins..
let us think both of us are same.. cant we?
Shwetha: .............
KIRAN: if u fever.. i also fever...
if u pain. i also pain..
Shwetha: ....
KIRAN: No.. u tell i started lecture
Shwetha: no.. ya..
Im just listening ur sayings..
im nt a nut to criticise u always
KIRAN: i think u didnt got sleep last night
Shwetha: No..
last night i slept well.
KIRAN: because.. yesterday when u gone to sleep it was 2
Shwetha: wy u say so?
not..2..i think its 1.30
KIRAN: oh..
ya.. so dont come and sit at 1:00 today..
because... u feel headache at night..
this is doctor kiran saying
ha ha
Shwetha: bad consultation
worst doctor...
KIRAN: is it..? :D
Shwetha: :-* dont laugh......
KIRAN: if i put clinic in ur city...
u will be my first ...opening patient..
ok?
Shwetha: then we both caught by police...
to their custody
KIRAN: i tell them.. dont ask anything to my cute patient...
i face all their question
Shwetha: they... not only questioning u.....
KIRAN: u just call ur dad.. they come..and hit the police.. who putted u in the jail
And take u to home...
Shwetha: there.. my dad and mum both kill me....
so stop the imagination....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIRAN: u dont like imagination?
Shwetha: Imagination.. That is ur Creatoin...
Come on barbie.. lets go party.. waw waw. waw ye
KIRAN: i heard this song somewhere...
where..?
where tell
plz
Shwetha: wait...
Im a barbie gal
in the barbie wrld...
KIRAN: Barbie means..?
?
barbie =?
ok. u also dont knw.. let it be
Shwetha: ok
see u later
mummy calling
KIRAN: hmm..
ok bye
KIRAN's status is now Offline

No comments: